|We offer a wide range of inbound and outbound
cricket tour packages that are aimed to meet the necessary learning
and exposure requirements of students from schools, colleges and
private cricket clubs. Our well planned itinerary covers not only
the requirements of the game to be played but also includes
introduction to the surrounding locale through planned sightseeing
Apart from cricket, we also planning to offer inbound sports
touring facilities for games like Kho-kho and Kabbadi. It provides
opportunity to the international students to learn more about the
game as well as sharpen their playing skills.
The team is given a rousing welcome and from here
starts their most awaited tour. The detailed itinerary followed in
coming days is planned keeping in view the places covered like
Delhi, Agra and Jaipur.
The efforts put in by us is not only aimed to help the budding
cricket players to improve upon their game but also introduce to
them the available diversity in cultures and traditions. This helps
in overall personality development of the participating individuals,
thus making the inbound cricket tours a grand success in all
Cost excludes :
- Executive assistance upon arrival and throughout the tour.
One escort will be provided from the start till the end of the
- All transfers to match venues / sightseeing in AC Coaches.(18
- Accommodation on triple sharing basis in YMCA / Hostel / 3
STAR hotel throughout the tour.
- Meals as specified in the itinerary.
- Lunches/ cold drink & refreshments on the day of the
matches. (Total of 6 matches)
- Cricket grounds with sight screen, scoreboard, umpires.
- Guides for sightseeing tour in Delhi, Agra & Jaipur.
- Venue for all net practice sessions as per the itinerary.
- Tuk-tuk ride in Delhi.
- Visit to the BDM bat making factory.
- One Indian souvenier to all players.
- Train travel from Delhi to Agra.
- Rajasthani dinner and cultural evening while in Jaipur.
- One bottled water per person per day.
- Cost of 2 teachers / coach / escort included in the cost.
- All entrance charges to monuments are also included.
- Certificates for all performers during the matches.
- Anything not mentioned in the tour cost includes section.
- All expenses of personal nature.
Cricket tours organizers provides outbound cricket
tours and covers different cricket playing countries and help
budding cricketers learn to read the finer details of the game
followed in the particular touring country. Apart from having a game
of interesting cricket, the students also have opportunity to have
close interaction with beautiful surrounding locales through planned
sight seeing visits.
In near future, outbound tour organizers jaipur planned a outbound
cricket tour for school students to South Africa. Offering a
comfortable stay and good learning experience to aspiring
cricketers, the tour would cover interesting places like Cape Town,
Mossel Bay, Port Elizabeth & Oudshroom.
The cost of outbound cricket tours will include :
Entertainment admissions included are :
- Luxury Coach Transport throughout tour with Driver &
- 5 Nights Accommodation at the Riverview Lodge, Cape Town.
- 2 Nights Accommodation at the ATKV, Mossel Bay. Breakfast
- 1 Night Accommodation at the Humewood Hotel, Port Elizabeth.
- 2 Nights Billeting with a local school in Port Elizabeth.
- 3 Nights Accommodation at the Humewood Hotel, Port Elizabeth.
- 1 Nights Accommodation at the Kleinplaas Resort, Oudtshoorn.
Breakfast Included. Based on Twin Share.
- 12 Lunches
- 11 Dinners
- 5 Cricket Matches against Local Teams of similar level. After
match functions included.
For more details on inclusions and exclusions please Click
- Full Day Cape Point Tour
- Tour of the Newlands Cricket Stadium.
- Guided Game Drive through the Botlierskop Game Reserve
- Standard Tour of the Cango Caves